Physical - 4701 Christensen Rd. Cheyenne, WY 82009
Office - 1900 E. 19th Street • Cheyenne, WY 82001
Map & Driving Directions
Cheyenne Memorial Gardens is located at 4701 Christensen Road east of Cheyenne on Highway 30, at the top of the hill with a view of the mountains.
It is the cemetery most frequently selected by Cheyenne and Laramie County Families.
The cemetery offers an indoor interment chapel known as the Rugged Cross Chapel.
In addition to traditional cemetery lots, Cheyenne Memorial Gardens offers a variety of options for cremation.
Those options include:
- Indoor cabinet spaces located in the Rugged Cross Chapel
- Back to Nature Memorials
- Memory Gardens
Cheyenne Memorial Gardens is maintained year around by our groundskeepers Anthony Navarro and and Willy Kuschel.
- Adult Grave $600.00
- Baby Grave in Infant Haven $185.00
Opening and Closing – Weekday
- Adult $600.00
- Baby $175.00
- Cremains $200.00
Opening and Closing – Saturday Morning
- Adult Additional $500.00
- Cremains Additional $200.00
- Vault – Required
- Concrete $600.00
Tent and Equipment setup at grave
- When not using interment Chapel $150.00
- Adult $1000.00
- Baby $400.00
Cabinet Space in Rugged Cross Chapel
(includes name plate)
- Single $500.00
- Double $1,000.00
(includes urn and name plate)
- Single $600.00
- Double $1,200.00
Back to Nature Cremorial
(Includes name covers. Dates are an additional $200.00)
- Single $1,774.00
- Double $2,314.00
- Triple $3,732.00
(includes name plate)
- Each space holds two urns $1,625.00
Setting Fees for Government Markers in Cement
- Single $200.00
- Double $385.00
Refinishing Bronze Markers
- Single $135.00
- Double $175.00
- $175.00 - Space along bushes southwest of the interment chapel - urn burials only - placed top and bottom - not side by side
- $375.00 - Back to Nature rocks and urn burials can be placed in this area.
RULES AND REGULATIONS
- Fresh cut flowers are permitted year round.
- Artificial flowers, potted plants and decorations are NOT permitted from March 1 through October 1 (except as stated below).
- Artificial flowers are permitted but will be removed seven days after Easter, Mother’s Day, Memorial Day and Father’s Day.
- Planting and/or digging is strictly prohibited.
- Winter decorations and artificial flowers are permitted October 1 through March 1.
- The Gardens will be mowed every week on Wednesdays and Thursdays.
- No pets allowed.